Fact or fiction?
- North Korea is the greatest offender against the Church.
- Christians may be beheaded or stoned in Saudi Arabia for practicing their faith.
- Over 90% of Christians in China worship in hidden house churches.
- There is only one Christian church left in the Gaza Strip.
- Iran is the third worst persecutor of Christians in the world.
- Open preaching in Sudan is punishable by beatings or imprisonment.
Today, November 8, is the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church. In recognition of the sacrifice many make for the gospel, I am posting one chapter of the first book from a new series of novels about the persecuted church. No Greater Love by Kathi Macias is a story of love, danger, sacrifice, and suspense set in South Africa. This is the first book in a series of four that will encourage, inspire, and challenge readers to deeper concern and prayer commitment for those who stand for Christ in all places where the Church is under attack.
We invite you to interact with the content and the characters, and then leave your comments with any suggestions or other comments. The first 25 to offer their comments on my blog will receive a free copy of Kathi’s book at its release.